As a full-time Field Technician, you will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of professional document scanners. You will work as a member of the iGuana Customer Service team and serve as one point of contact for clients for all matters related to document scanners. You will report to the Head of the iGuana Solution Consulting Department. A major part of your work will involve visiting customers on-site on a daily basis, maintaining continuous communication with clients and developing good relationships with them. You will also need to work in close collaboration with the iGuana Sales Account Managers.
This full-time role involves 80% travel to customer locations within the Benelux region.
- Install and maintain document scanners and associated software; perform necessary repairs
- Act as a single point of contact for customers for all matters related to scanners (hardware and software)
- Proactively address and resolve customer issues through close collaboration with iGuana team members
- Schedule daily on-site customer visits and provide the highest level of technical support and assistance
- Perform all assigned work efficiently, accurately and in strict conformity with iGuana quality standards
- Participate in and support the development of best-practice procedures for diagnosing and troubleshooting issues
- Champion the adoption of new products, standards and best-practices by customers; provide training to customers
- Maintain technical proficiency in your area of responsibility at all times: new hardware, software, etc.
- Complete all the required reports for each documented customer visit or remote support call
- Achieve your individual utilization targets set by senior management; participate in regular progress reviews
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Native or fluent Dutch and French language speaker i.e. fully bi-lingual (verbal and written)
- Ability to read/understand technical service procedures and follow detailed instructions
- Willingness to grow and work in a team environment
- High degree of self-motivation; effective communication skills
- Willingness to travel/visit customers on a daily basis within Benelux
- Ability to work independently; ensure regular attendance and timeliness
- Ability to build relationships with customers, effectively balancing technical and social aspects
- Hardware maintenance and/or repair work experience
- General customer support/helpdesk experience
- Electrical, mechanical, computer or similar training
- Experience working for an IT company
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work for a market-leading technology company
- Dynamic, challenging and multicultural work environment
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives; professional growth prospects
- Technical training necessary to succeed in your new role
- Attractive benefits package, including: company car, laptop, mobile phone, group medical insurance, retirement/pension fund, meal vouchers
- Competitive salary
Download the Job Description here.
We kindly remind you that only applications containing Cover Letter & CV will be considered.