Mekel MACH Series Microfilm Scanners
- Scan 16 mm / 35mm 100’, 215’ or 1000’ microfilm (standard)
- Direct path imaging camera, film and light source engineered in-line to enable up to 750 true optical dpi resolution
- 12-bit camera with 12288 pixel array and new precision lens for unrivaled tonality, depth of field and resolution
- Speeds of up to 1600 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bitonal or dual grayscale / bitonal
- Vertically aligned film transport for enhanced stability
- Standard 1,000’ adapter, high-speed rewind and film cleaning rollers
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement done in hardware
- Quantum Scan & Quantum Process software tripling operator scanning production
Download Mekel MACH Series Microfilm Scanner Specifications here.
Mekel Technology is a Crowley company.
Microfilm Scanner Models
The Mekel MACH 5 microfilm scanner is a production scanner that can scan and convert various types of microfilm into high-quality digital images, including (as standard): 16 mm, 35 mm, up to 1.000' roll film, and 3M / ANSI / Ektamate cartridges. Me [...]
Roll film. Ribbon scanning. Strip scanning. Complete capture. Quantum is the most advanced microfilm scanning and processing software on the market.
Quantum Scan allows you to: scan an entire roll of film in minutes (full roll ribbon scanning); detect all images and flag those that need review; ensure 100% accurate image detection with a host of manual & automatic features. Quantum Process makes it possible to: edit image detection and make changes to both, grayscale and bitonal image quality without ever having to reload a roll of film; store strips to make as many changes as necessary to obtain the highest quality images; process even poor-quality or degraded film without missing images.
Key benefits of Quantum Scanning & Processing Software include:
- Increased operator production
- Scan at full-rated speeds without operator intervention
- Share quality assurance tasks with multiple operators
- Drive multiple MACH series scanners with a single operator
- Significantly reduced scanning costs
- Never search for lost images
- Eliminate the need to reload & rescan
- Guaranteed 100% image capture
- Superior image quality
Download Mekel Quantum Scanning & Processing Software Brochure here.
We would love to hear from you. One of our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.