Disaster Recovery Centre for Scanning
This is why it is important to have a proper disaster recovery plan in place and feel confident that you can ensure business continuity. iGuana’s ScanFactory Disaster Recovery Centre for your document scanning operations offers a complete solution to address this challenge.
Disaster Recovery with ScanFactory
Leveraging over 30+ years of experience scanning and indexing huge volumes of documents, iGuana works with organizations of any size and addresses the document scanning needs of the most demanding customers.
ScanFactory is a physical disaster recovery facility located at iGuana headquarters in Zaventem, Belgium. Equipped with high-speed, high-volume scanners and a trained team of experienced professionals, ScanFactory can scan and index up to 150.000 sheets per day.
In the unlikely event of a disaster occurring at your site, ScanFactory can be used to scan your documents, preventing costly interruption to your day-to-day operations.
Our Disaster Recovery Services
With our disaster recovery services you can quickly resume critical business operations after a disaster – we work with you to develop recovery procedures that address every aspect of your unique operation. We will design a custom disaster recovery plan for you, taking in consideration your specific needs and budget.
- 30+ years volume scanning & indexing
- 320.000.000+ documents processed
- 150.000 sheets per day scanning capacity
- Personalized disaster recovery plan
- Secure iFibre internet connection
- Trained team of professionals
- Safe and secure facility
Scanning Facility Video
Download Disaster Recovery Centre Brochure here.
Your Disaster Recovery Plan
Your individual disaster recovery plan can contain a number of services outlined below. Contact us to discuss your needs and how we can ensure the continuity of your critical scanning operations should a disaster strike.
- Pre-register and pick up your documents using a dedicated ScanFactory transport vehicle
- Deliver your files to our secure ScanFactory facility in uniquely numbered archive boxes
- Classify and separate individual box contents and generate a unique barcode for each file
- Scan all documents (front and rear) in black & white and colour, using highly specialized scanners
- Perform continuous quality checks to ensure all files (paper and scanned) are in order
- Securely destruct paper files (certificate provided) or deliver the documents back to you
- Ensure that all scanned files and metadata are ready for import into your DMS, HIS, ERP, etc.
- Route scanned documents to the correct members of your staff, if necessary