As a ScanFactory Operator, you will be responsible for preparing paper files for scanning at our ScanFactory facility in Czech Republic. This includes separating file contents from paper folders, removing paper clips, staples, etc. and arranging documents in a specific order required for scanning. You will be working under the guidance of the ScanFactory Quality Supervisor. This is one of the most important jobs at ScanFactory, as the speed at which you work and the quality of the work you produce will determine how well other people on your team can perform their individual tasks. You will be responsible for meeting specific daily targets measured in how many boxes of documents you can prepare per day. This is a challenging, fast-paced and fun job where you can gain invaluable experience in time management, acquire excellent organizational skills, learn how to stay focused, meet strict deadlines and work as part of a highly motivated team.
You do not need work experience, have a diploma or speak fluent Czech to work as a ScanFactory Operator in document preparation.
However, you need to be:
- A highly motivated individual
- A quick learner and team player
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be attentive to detail
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading companies in document management business
- Opportunity to learn invaluable skills and perfect them
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- A welcoming and fun atmosphere