As a full-time Field Technician, you will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of professional scanners. You will work as a member of the iGuana Customer Service team and serve as one point of contact for clients for all matters related to scanners. A major part of your work will involve visiting customers on-site on a daily basis, maintaining continuous communication with clients and developing good relationships with them. You will also need to work in close collaboration with the iGuana Sales Account Managers.
This full-time role involves 80% travel to customer locations within the Benelux region.
- Install and maintain professional scanners and associated software; perform necessary repairs
- Act as a single point of contact for customers for all matters related to scanners (hardware and software)
- Proactively address and resolve customer issues through close collaboration with iGuana team members
- Schedule daily on-site customer visits and provide the highest level of technical support and assistance
- Perform all assigned work efficiently, accurately and in strict conformity with iGuana quality standards
- Participate in and support the development of best-practice procedures for diagnosing and troubleshooting issues
- Champion the adoption of new products, standards and best-practices by customers; provide training to customers
- Maintain technical proficiency in your area of responsibility at all times: new hardware, software, etc.
- Complete all the required reports for each documented customer visit or remote support call
- Achieve your individual utilization targets set by senior management; participate in regular progress reviews
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Native or fluent Dutch and French language speaker i.e. fully bi-lingual (verbal and written)
- Ability to read/understand technical service procedures and follow detailed instructions
- Willingness to grow and work in a team environment
- High degree of self-motivation; effective communication skills
- Willingness to travel/visit customers on a daily basis within Benelux
- Ability to work independently; ensure regular attendance and timeliness
- Ability to build relationships with customers, effectively balancing technical and social aspects
- Hardware maintenance and/or repair work experience
- General customer support/helpdesk experience
- Electrical, mechanical, computer or similar training
- Experience working for an IT company
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work for a market-leading technology company
- Dynamic, challenging and multicultural work environment
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives; professional growth prospects
- Technical training necessary to succeed in your new role
- Attractive benefits package, including: company car, laptop, mobile phone, group medical insurance, retirement/pension fund, meal vouchers
- Competitive salary
We kindly remind you that only applications containing Cover Letter & CV will be considered.