As a full-time Software Developer you will be involved in all phases of the software development process. Working as part of our experienced software development team in Cyprus, you will develop and enhance parts and components of the iGuana iDM software suite. You will be working under the guidance of the Director of Software Development, delivering solutions that address our clients’ needs, add value to their business and are in line with the iGuana software development strategy.
You will be involved in developing completely new and exciting state-of-the-art technologies. Do you have what it takes? In order to succeed in this role, you need to be able to quickly acquire new skills and knowledge, demonstrate exceptional motivation, creativity, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Scope, plan, design, develop, test and deploy various components of the iGuana iDM software platform
- Discuss and define technical feasibility of every development project with your team of fellow developers
- Take ownership of your development work, ensuring quality, reliability and performance of the final deliverables
- Work in close collaboration with the software consulting team to develop solutions that best meet customer needs
- Continuously communicate project progress and expectations to the Director of Software Development
- Adhere to iGuana processes and coding standards, design approach and software development strategy
- Ensure that each project is completed on time and meets customer expectations
- Create, maintain and contribute to technical documentation
- Higher education degree (Bachelor or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
- Analytical and technical aptitude, ability to solve complex technical issues
- High degree of self-motivation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent or native proficiency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Development Tools
- Bootstrap and CSS knowledge
- SQL Server knowledge
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading, state-of-the-art software platform
- Dynamic, challenging and multicultural work environment
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives; professional growth prospects
- Group medical insurance and pension plan
- Competitive salary
We kindly remind you that only applications containing Cover Letter & CV will be considered.