As a full-time Software Test Engineer, you will be involved in the critical role of software testing and support. Working as part of our experienced software development team in Cyprus, you will test and enhance parts and components of the iGuana iDM software suite. You will be working under the guidance of the Director of Software Development, delivering solutions that address our clients’ needs, add value to their business and are in line with the iGuana software development strategy.
You will be involved with new and exciting state-of-the-art technologies. Do you have what it takes? In order to succeed in this role, you need to be able to quickly acquire new skills and knowledge, demonstrate exceptional motivation, creativity, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Support, test and deploy various components of the iGuana iDM software platform
- Discuss and define technical feasibility of every development project with your team of fellow developers
- Review the development work, ensuring quality, reliability and performance of the final deliverables
- Work in close collaboration with the software consulting team to identify customer problems and bug failures
- Continuously communicate project progress and expectations to the Director of Software Development
- Adhere to iGuana processes and coding standards, design approach and software development strategy
- Ensure that each project is completed on time and meets customer expectations
- Create, maintain and contribute to technical documentation
- Higher education degree (Bachelor or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Development Tools
- Analytical and technical aptitude, ability to solve complex technical issues
- High degree of self-motivation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent or native proficiency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Bootstrap and CSS knowledge
- SQL Server knowledge
- Familiarity with Xamarin
- MongoDB knowledge
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading, state-of-the-art software platform
- Dynamic, challenging and multicultural work environment
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives; professional growth prospects
- Group medical insurance
- Competitive salary
Download the Job Description here.
We kindly remind you that only applications containing Cover Letter & CV will be considered.