Offsite Records Storage, Document Archive Storage & Scanning Service (Store2Scan)
Store2Scan is the right solution for you if:
- You have an urgent need to re-purpose or empty your physical archive space, or get rid of it altogether
- Do not wish to incur recurring fees for physical storage and subsequent retrieval of paper documents
- Need to reduce your records management, archive maintenance and operational costs in the long run
Store2Scan your paper archive today!
Please note that customers that are really looking for conventional long term storage (and do not need their entire archive digitized) can opt in for our long term storage solution (with document retention management, physical document delivery or document scanning on-demand). If this is what your organization really needs, click here.
Store2Scan in Brief
It’s quite simple. iGuana empties your entire document archive, stores it at its secure records storage facility, inventories your documents and gradually scans and indexes all of them. We then deliver the files to you in digital format (including on-demand and urgent requests). At the same time, we securely destroy all paper records that were already scanned.
With decades of experience in storing, scanning and indexing huge volumes of documents and in managing large-scale digitization projects, iGuana offers an easy and cost-effective solution. Store2Scan will save you time, money, effort and help you focus on your core business, not on records management and archive maintenance. Store2Scan is offered through ScanFactory, iGuana’s Scanning Services division.
Key Advantages of Store2Scan
- Your records archive is emptied a.s.a.p.; space can be re-purposed and your operating costs are reduced
- iGuana conducts a full inventory of your paper archive and all documents are carefully registered
- You pay for scanned documents, not for physical storage of your paper archive
- Your payments are spread over the duration of the scanning project
- Scanning can be done on-demand i.e. from your perspective, you are fully digital on Day 1
- You have full control over your digital archive – there are no recurring document retrieval costs
- Your digital archive is fully compliant with regulations, privacy and document retention rules
Professional Services Included in Store2Scan
You can rely on our professional and trained staff to take care of your entire document archive. We can do all of the following for you:
- Perform a complete inventory of your archive and put it in uniquely numbered archive boxes
- Pick up your records using dedicated iGuana transport vehicles and deliver to our secure facility
- Classify and separate individual box contents and generate a unique barcode for each file
- Scan all documents (front and rear) in black & white and colour, using highly specialized scanners
- Perform continuous quality checks to ensure all files (paper and scanned) are in order
- Securely destruct paper records and provide you with a destruction certificate
- Ensure that all scanned files and metadata are ready for import into your DMS, HIS, ERP, HRM/HCM, etc.
- Route scanned documents to the correct members of your staff, if necessary
Download our Store2Scan Brochure here.
Privacy & Security
iGuana takes matters of privacy, security and data protection very seriously. We have an in-house Data Protection Officer (DPO) on staff who is responsible for ensuring compliance with internal privacy & security policies and implementing procedures in line with GDPR and with the ISO 27001 standard for information security.
- In-house DPO on staff
- Strict access controls; 24/7 monitoring
- Security cameras, video surveillance system
- Ban on Wi-Fi & mobile phones
- Background checks & confidentiality agreements
- Secure transportation & sealed storage
- Secure image & metadata delivery
- Confidential certified destruction
We would love to hear from you. One of our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.