The Kodak Alaris i3450 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office. This departmental document scanner is loaded with impressive imaging functionality for onboarding batches of information, and Intelligent Document Protection to defend against damaged documents and lost data. Work efficiently and interruption-free with a design and features that anticipate workflow issues and power past them. Save time and effort, and get exceptional value, with a Kodak Alaris scanner that thinks and works like you do. This A3 rotary document scanner with an integrated book-edge A4 flatbed for exception documents can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
|Throughput Speeds||Up to 90 ppm|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 20,000 pages per day|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution||100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 dpi|
|Features in the Scanner||Bar Code Reading; Perfect Page Scanning; iThresholding; adaptive threshold processing; deskew; autocrop; relative cropping; aggressive cropping; electronic color dropout; dual stream scanning; interactive color, brightness and contrast adjustment; automatic orientation; automatic color detection; intelligent background color smoothing; intelligent image edge fill; image merge; content-based blank page detection; streak filtering; image hole fill; sharpness filter; auto brightness, special document mode; continuous scanning mode; toggle patch; auto photo cropping; segmented bitonal images|
|File Format Outputs||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF|
Download the complete Kodak Alaris i3450 Scanner Specifications here.
Explore other departmental document scanner models in the Kodak Alaris i3000 Series here.
Key Advantages of the Kodak Alaris i3450 Scanner
- The i3450 features an ingenious book-edge A4 flatbed scanner – built right in.
- Handle a wide range of exception documents with the integrated flatbed – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner’s straight-through paper path.
We would love to hear from you. One of our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.