iGuana proudly announces that it has attained Microsoft Gold Partner status in the Microsoft Partner Network programme and acquired a new competency in Data Analytics. iGuana celebrates the continuation of its long-term partnership with Microsoft, now as Gold Partner, and our company’s continued success in developing software enabling Microsoft technologies, frameworks and tools.
Our highly skilled personnel have achieved numerous individual certifications that include:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA: Web Applications)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA: Database Development)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD: App Builder)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Data Management and Analytics)
Our company invests in and strives for the continuous education of its personnel in order to contribute to their personal and professional development and to enable them to provide the best and up-to-date solutions to customers. As a result of iGuana’s strategy to support the professional education of its employees, our company was able to fulfill the following Microsoft competencies:
We are also really excited to have our Microsoft certified team participate in Microsoft Ignite The Tour, Microsoft’s industry-leading conference which will be held in Prague, Czech Republic on 24th & 25th of February 2020.