We are delighted to announce the launch of new and upgraded Kodak i4000 Production Document Scanners: the improved Kodak i4250 and i4650 scanners and the brand new, top-of-the-line i4850 scanner. The new document scanners are built for high-volume, high-speed scanning and are ideal for processing large volumes of documents, such as insurance claims, patient medical records, loan applications, daily mail, etc.
With the i4000 Kodak scanners you can go through hours of uninterrupted scanning, accomplish huge scanning jobs much more efficiently, save time and substantially maximize your productivity.
Key Features & Benefits
The key features and benefits of the new and improved i4250, i4650 and i4850 Kodak scanners are:
- Speed: 110, 130 and 150 pages per minute respectively
- Daily volume: up to 40.000, 75.000 and 125.000 pages per day
- Feeder tray: up to 500 sheets; multi-feed monitoring with image display
- Image quality: built-in Perfect Page technology for close-to-perfect images
- Documents: all kinds, including thick cardboard, file folders and extra long documents
- Barcode reading: built-in barcode reading engine (read up to 4 barcode values per page)
- Operation: new, larger interactive control panel; Intelligent Document Protection
Get in Touch with iGuana
Are you interested in finding out how the new and improved Kodak i4000 production scanners can help you manage your paper documents? Get in touch with the iGuana team. We are an Authorized Reseller of Kodak Document Imaging Products and a Kodak Certified Gold Partner for Capture Pro Software.
We would be happy to help you select the right document scanner.
- To find our more about the new i4000 series scanners, contact us here.
- To learn about the many different types of scanners and value-added services that we offer, click here.
New i4000 Kodak production scanners. Built to stay busy.